Thursday, June 30, 2016
And here is the caption for June actually delivered on time and in June even. Thanks to Ian of "Man Made Woman" for the showgirls writing prompt. I usually just scour images until one pops at me with an idea for a story. This was a different and challenging way to write. I'm glad I did it.
Monday, June 13, 2016
This caption counts as the bonus punishment caption you all receive because I was so late producing April's caption.
There is already a request for a June caption from Ian of "Man Made Woman" ( due by July 4th ). So the docket is filled for this month.
Wednesday, June 1, 2016
- Yes dildos made from castings of your own dick are a real thing you can buy.
- This is the caption required for April per the rules and Weirdguy Inacape's request on April 12th. This means it is about 20 days after the due date so I still owe a punishment caption for April. I haven't received any comments requesting captions since that time so I am off the hook for May. Maybe someone will request a June caption.
Sunday, May 22, 2016
This is the punishment caption required of me since March's caption was late. Unfortunately I am still in need of punishment. April's caption was requested on April 12th and it is May 22nd.
So per the rules I still owe a caption for April and you all get a bonus punishment caption for Aptil's being late.
Fortunately for me no one has requested a caption for the month of May yet. 😏
Friday, April 22, 2016
Here is the caption for March. Weirdguy Inacape has been good at reminding me to keep up with my captioning. I have been less good about making them.
I still owe a punishment caption for this one being late. And the clock is ticking on April's caption as per the rules.
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
- I, femslut21, owe the blog one caption per calendar month if and only if someone writes in comments (or email) to remind me to do one that month. Once the month is over no requests to do "make-up" captions for any previous month will be honored.
- Only one caption per month is owed to the blog unless punishment is in effect. For instance even if five people notify me that I owe a caption for March I still only owe one for March.
- From the date of the first notification I receive I have 30 days to complete a caption before it is considered late. No fair waiting until the evening of the 31st to notify me and then claiming the next day that I am late and deserve punishment.
- Punishment comes in the form of additional captions for the blog. For every 10 days a caption is late I owe an additional caption.
- I have to genuinely receive a notification for it to count. If something gets stuck in my spam filter or something I won't owe a zillion months of captions when I find it years later.
- You can request an element or theme you would like to see in the caption, but there are no guarantees that it gets included. I have a hard time getting inspired to write captions based on other people's kinks. Needless to say I absolutely won't do a caption with a theme I consider immoral or squicky.
- Blog comments are preferred to email since they create a nice public time and date stamp that you can point to to prove I am late.
- The caption in this post counts as February 2016's caption completed.
- Needless to say this isn't any kind of legally binding contract, but if I do need to cancel the deal for some unforeseen reason I will make a best effort to (a) post about it publicly on the blog and update this post and (b) be up-to-date with all my owed captions.
Friday, February 27, 2015
So, I'm not going to migrate my blog at this time because I don't really have any confidence that WordPress or tumblr might not make the same arbitrary decision some day. And they might give me even less time to migrate my content. For all I know I could log in one day to find it all deleted. This incident has made me fairly distrustful of the ability of these content hosting services to radically alter their policies at any time.
Obviously I have backups of the images. Both locally and in my imagefap galleries. But my posts could easily be lost.
So as a precaution I am now going to make semi-regular backups of this blog content. I would recommend others do the same. Here is how:
- Go to Google Takeout.
- Click "Select None"
- Now reselect only "Blogger" for your posts and "Google Photos" for your images
- Click "Next" and accept the default options for type and delivery by clicking "Create Archive".
- Download your archive and keep it safe.
Good luck out there folks.