Wednesday, December 5, 2012

femslut21 Original : The Proof of the Pansy

Of my recent captions I think I like this one the best.

I'm falling behind my self-imposed schedule again. This one counts as the late caption for November. I still owe you a bonus caption as penance for being late in November and your regularly scheduled caption for December.

Most of you know about it already, but if you don't please check out my tumblr where I share links to excellent TG captions by my favorite authors.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, how terribly titillating, Ms. Femslut! About the only thing that might make this better would be to tie his hand in reach of that pathetic pecker and see how long it take him to jerk himself unconscious! ...maybe?!

    Piece,Lust&Kinkys;
    Elle

    P.S. And, again, thank you for the wonderfully flattering compliments! :-xXx

    ReplyDelete